Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Things that make me pathetic

Just some things that have been whirring around in my head...I say "whirring" not because I am actually sure it is a real word, but because it really aids in the visualization that there is actually something exciting happening in my head.

* I could describe my evening as the best night ever because I was curled up on the couch with my dreamie AND my snuggie, listening to This American Life, doing research, drinking a Snapple all by candlelight.

*My dogs also have snuggies

*  sometimes when I need to run to the store and don't feel like putting on make-up I put on work out clothes so when people look at me they think I am a hot mess because I just had a killer workout.

*I feel the need to justify my purchase of fatty mozzarella sticks to the cashier, " I have been eating pretty healthy lately, I figured I can splurge."  the truth is I do eat pretty healthy during the day but  take one look at my night stand and you will find pistachios, potato chips and girlscout cookies scattered around.  Come 10 pm, I must look like Roseanne Barr huddled up in my bed hoarding my goodies. 

* right now just now I found half of a mozzarella stick on my lap......sweet...how did you get away from me little buddy?

* what is up with that show Minute to win It?  It has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.  I do believe that it is hosted by that guy from the food network...you know the one that looks like he has a white trash porcupine on his head and listens to way too much country music?   I say he looks like he listens to way too much country music because people who make a habit of this generally have hairstyles that are at least a decade behind, are a few pounds overweight and I have no idea where they get their clothes.  I  know Wal-Mart's clothes section is at least some what up to date with prosti-tot fashions not to mention the clothes that I have been hanging on since middle school are more trendy.    I say this not being judgmental, Oprah tells me what I should like, I guess they just get their advice from Larry the Cable Guy.

I suppose that is all I have for now, Haven't been on any online dating sites recently, can't stomach it even in the name of humor....too many people that listen to way too much country music.  


At least my dogs think I am God. 

2 comments: